Monday, December 15, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to the Rynoville Bullpen. Once upon a time I used to collect cards like a madman. As time went on and life led me to other interests, I slowly stopped collecting. About a year or so ago, I pulled what was left of my collection out of storage. It brought back a lot of memories. I decided to look and see what the hobby was like fifteen years later. I am amazed at how much it has changed. Some for the good and some for the bad.

My primary interests have always been collecting the Chicago Cubs. Of course, from the name of the site it's obvious that my biggest focus is Ryne Sandberg. I have always been a fan of his. I am not going to list his stats and all that stuff here. There are plenty of places you can get that information. I am simply going to post about my collection. I want to share with all of you some of the interesting items that I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment